I was going back through some old posts, just a little “house cleaning” and I thought it would be nice to re-post this one. It was from Gym Momentum’s FIRST Thanksgiving.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERY ONE!
Last week I walked around the gym asking some of the kids and coaches what they were really thankful for. It was an unexpectedly warm day for a November in New Hampshire so the whole “Thanksgiving thing” hasn’t set in. As an adult there are so many things that I am thankful for.
- My Family and Friends all over the world
- An Amazing and energetic staff at both my gyms and my camp
- Hardworking Gymnasts
- Parents in the gym who care about their kids BUT leave the coaching to us.
- Inexpensive Gymnastics Equipment (I have yet to find these- I am just thankful and hopeful)
- I am VERY thankful to those who have contributed to my website
- My NEW HIP! (and Dr. Moby Parsons!)
- A nice Italian Brunello
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Coaches who are good spotters
- The Pit!
- The Pad Beam
- Ice packs and advil
- My Team mates
- My Boss (kiss up!)
- When Tony lets us use chalk
- Grips that are just broken in
- Nice Autumn Days
- Days with out homework