Between the laughs and the stunts, The Muppets shared stories that inspire us. With heartwarming songs and quotes, Jim Henson created a group of puppets that remind us to keep believing in ourselves and how great the simple things in life should be. Here are some encouraging quotes from Kermit The Frog, published in the book It’s Not Easy Being Green. And Other Things to Consider from Jim Henson.
– There are never enough comfort stops. The places you’re going to are never on the map. And once you get that map out, you won’t be able to refold it no matter how smart you are.
– I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me.
– Though it’s frantic at the theater,
Here I leave that all behind,
And the calm within my garden
Gives this frog some peace of mind.
– Life’s like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending
– Take a look above you, discover the view. If you haven’t noticed, please do. Please do.
– This frog may slip and stumble,
but this frog tries again.
This frog will never grumble,
but fall to rise again.
– Here’s some simple advice: always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously. And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament.
– Be proud of your flippers and the flies that you catch
And the logs that you leap
And the eggs you will hatch