Come to a camp where YOU and YOUR TEAM can learn along side our Nationally recognized staff!
- Tony Retrosi, Owner Atlantic Gymnastics and Gym Momentum
- Ivan Ivanof, USA National Developmental Team Coach, Olympian. Head Coach Elite Gymnastics, Ashland, MA
- Jamie Donkin, Assistant Coach- Utah State University. Logan, UT
- John Wojtczuk, Easter National Academy. Paramus, NJ. Author of the series, “What do Simple Folks do?”
- Brock Freehling, Owner/ Head Coach Connecticut Gymnastics Academy. Wallingford, CT
- Rob Murray, Owner/ Head Coach River City Dynmaos. Winona, MN
- Daire Oceallag, Head Coach Acro-Tex, Austin, TX
- Matt Yellis. Atlantic Gymnastics. NH TOPS coordinator
- and MORE…
The focus of this camp will be on OPTIONAL LEVEL GYMNASTICS for gymnasts moving into Level 7 up through 10 and Elite.
TOPS skills and Physical Abilities will be covered with appropriate groups.
WHEN: June 21-23, 2013
WHERE: At the NATIONAL GYMNASTICS TRAINING CAMP, Huguenot, NY.
Huguenot is located 90 minutes NW of New York City and just over an hour from Scranton, PA or Newark, NJ. Easily accessible from I 84 or NYS 17.
COST (including all food and lodging):
$350 per athlete
$160 per coach (with athletes)
Teams of 8 or more
$330 per athlete
Teams of 10 or more
$320 per athlete. 2nd coach comes FREE.
Coaches With Out Gymnasts $325
* Coaches will need to be responsible for their athletes in the cabins. Male coaches will need to have a female adult to supervise athletes. (cabin mom fee- $ 125)
2:30- 3:00 Orientation in the Gym
3:00- 5:00 Workout #1. Conditioning, Tumbling Basics,
6:30- 8:30 Optional work out with personal coaches. Staff will be assigned events.
9:00-10:00 coaches meeting.
8:45-12:00 Workout #1
1:45- 5:00 workout #2
6:30 Meeting in Auditorium.
9:00 coaches meeting
8:45 – 12:00 Workout.
The Gym is equipped with
- a 60 x 40 floor with a tumbling strip into loose foam.
- 3 vault tables. (into loose foam, resi and competition surface) plus an extra tumble strip for vault return stations.
- 10 Sets of Bars including single rail over loose foam, trench bar, a separate single rail and a bar for “strap” use.
- 10 Balance Beams including dismount into loose foam
- 2, 40 ft Tumble Traks.
- 1, 10 ft Tumble Trak for a TT bar.