I DO NOT SELL EQUIPMENT FOR ANY COMPANY. WHEN I DO FIND THE TIME TO WRITE A REPORT/REVIEW OF A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT- IT IS BECAUSE I USE IT!
Vault Training System is A LOT OF MATS. It comes with a 2 foot thick 5×10 and 3, 5 x 10x 8in. With one of the mats having a contoured front to simulate the vault table.
• The system can be configured at four different heights to allow the student to move up as their skill level evolves
• Firm synthetic suede vaulting area for extra rebound
• Energy-absorbing foam specifically designed within the landing area
• “Hook and Loop” connectors on each side of the mat ensures a stable vaulting surface
• Contoured Top Mat can be flipped for entry level competition
As soon as we unpacked it I redid my entire VAULTING plan AND had to shoot all new video for my vault lectures. The mat is just so versatile with your developmental gymnasts.
The mats all have a very solid feel to them and the velcro is large enough to really grip. We have used these mats with all levels of classes and team. If you are in the market for a new “Level 3” Vault mat. THIS IS THE ONE. Not only will it fill your need (at a very good price of $2700) but also it will help with the transition to the vault table.
It has already proven itself invaluable in teaching Yurchenkos.
The only thing that I wish could be improved on is that these mats are HEAVY. But- that is the trade off for solid foam.
The “Resi- Hall” is a great little system to help with teach everything from a straight hurdle and cartwheel to a better snap in a back handspring. Sometimes the best ideas are the simple ones!
These mats are a bargain at $300. As soon as I saw them I purchased a set for each of my gyms.
• This unit easily separates into two various stations
• Can easily be adapted to both the individual student as well as the entire class’s ability level
• Great for beginner to advanced students